Construction Cleaning FAQs
Below are all our Frequently asked questions about construction cleaning.
- Do you have construction cleaning experience?
- Yes, very much so. This has been our speciality for the last 4 years. Please click on the News page for a timeline of our works.
- Do you all necessary health and safety documents?
- Yes, These are updated quarterly and reviewed every time we start a new project. Some health and safety documents are available for viewing and printing from our downloads page.
- How are your staff trained?
- Most of our staff who work in construction cleaning, work exclusively in this area and some of our staff have taken on supervisory roles to ensure the on-going training of new staff members whilst on site. All staff undergo several days hands-on training and experience before they are allowed on to to any construction site.
- Do your staff have CSCS cards?
- Yes, all of them
- Are you aware of all PPE requirements?
- Absolutely. Any specific site requirements are determined beforehand and will be upheld at all times.
- Are you insured?
- Yes, comprehensively. A copy of our insurance documents are available from the downloads page.
- Do you have a health and safety policy?
- Yes we do. This is available for viewing from our downloads page.
- How are your staff supervised?
- By our in-house supervisory team. Every project has a dedicated manager in charge and a site supervisor.